by Dogsmith
Explorer

Am I able to give a mobile data upgrade to someone else I live with?

I want to get broadband in my flat, there is an offer of a free 5GB of mobile data on any mobile contracts, I however have a pay as you go sim, but my girlfriend has an EE contract would I be able to transfer this offer to her mobile plan?

4 REPLIES 4
by Dogsmith
Explorer

Am I able to give a mobile data upgrade to someone else I live with?

• I want to get broadband in my flat, there is an offer of a free 5GB of mobile data on any mobile contracts, I however have a pay as you go sim, but my girlfriend has an EE contract would I be able to transfer this offer to her mobile plan?
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Am I able to give a mobile data upgrade to someone else I live with?

Hi, 

If it meets this criteria then you are fine:

Data boost

Available to new and existing Pay Monthly mobile customers who sign up to home broadband plan. Data allowance boosted by 5GB. UK use only. Not available with 30 Day SIM Only plans or non-lead Sharer plans. You’ll lose the data boost if you cancel your home broadband. In order to retain your data boost when you upgrade or change your pay monthly plan, your EE home broadband must still be active and you must be moving to an eligible pay monthly plan

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

No, your gf is not the 1 taking out a BB contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Of course there is nowt stopping you taking out in her name as she lives there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.