by therag3
Visitor

Activation Day

Not sure if these forums are actually responded to by EE staff or if it's community only, but... I recently signed up for broadband and was told the line is already installed and that it can be activated remotely. But then, i got a notification saying activation won't take place until the 29th November. We've already been without internet for a week since we moved into this our new house, and virgin completely botched our install yesterday, hence the move to EE. So, this now looks like another two weeks without internet, which is a real issue for my wife and I, as we both need to work from home regularly. Just wondering if there is any chance of bringing forward the activation date? i have my own router, so i don't even really need to wait for the EE one to arrive (unless it is needed for activation, for any reason). Any advice appreciated. 

thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Activation Day

Hi @therag3 

Welcome to the EE Community,

unfortunately once a go live date has been provided it can't be brought forward as the dates are given by Openreach.

Thanks,

David.

1 REPLY 1
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Activation Day

Hi @therag3 

Welcome to the EE Community,

unfortunately once a go live date has been provided it can't be brought forward as the dates are given by Openreach.

Thanks,

David.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.