by Redwinnie1
Explorer

5gb data boost

I have EE home phone / fibre broadband, I have just taken out a pay monthly mobile contract.  Am I entitled to the 5 GB data boost?

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
by Redwinnie1
Explorer

5gb data boost

I have EE home phone / fibre broadband, I have just taken out a pay monthly EE mobile contract.  Am I entitled to the 5 GB data boost?

Many thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: 5gb data boost

Hi @Redwinnie1

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Please have a look at our Data boost for EE Broadband help and support pages for the following and further information.

Boosting your mobile data with home broadband

When you sign up to one of our home broadband packages and you’re already on a monthly phone contract with EE, we’ll boost your monthly data allowance by 5GB. Here’s how it works…

How do I qualify for a 5GB data boost?

If you have an EE pay monthly mobile plan you’ll qualify for a 5GB data boost when you sign up for EE Home Broadband. Find out about our Broadband plans >

You'll keep the boost as long as you're an EE Home Broadband customer and have an eligible EE mobile plan*.

Sorry, but you won’t get the boost if you’re on a mobile broadband or tablet plan or if you’re a T Mobile or Orange customer.

*Not available with 30 day SIM only plans or non-lease sharer plans.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: 5gb data boost

No, to eligible for this boost you must be a mobile cust. at the time of signing up for BB, not after.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.