by DPT362
Explorer

5gb data boost still not applied

I have been with EE for some years with my mobile. I recently had an upgrade and was encouraged to change to EE for my landline and broadband, with the promise of not only cheaper prices but a 5gb of extra data on my mobile. I have been chasing this and was told that it is applied approx 30 days after the broadband goes live. Mine went live around 7/8th March and I still do not have my extra 5gb of data. Why? I’m fed up with keep on calling about it!

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: 5gb data boost still not applied

Hi @DPT362

There is no account access on these forums, so you will need to call CS about this issue.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DPT362,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Have you been able to get in touch with customer services so the team can take a quick look at your account?

If not, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

Thanks

James

by DPT362
Explorer

As stated previously, I have contacted customer services numerous times. It is now two months since I upgraded and changed my broadband and phone line to EE and despite yet another phone call and another reassurance that it will be added, it has not! 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @DPT362

Thanks for coming back to us.

I've sent you a private message on here.

When you respond, then we can try and help further.

Hope to hear back from you soon 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.