Blog archive

This page is no longer active. For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Articles

Community - Men at work!

Hi all,   As part of the re-design of the EE Community, there will be some behind the scenes shuffling of posts and discussions. We're working from oldest to new, and we're re-assigning all the conten...

1 Comments

MY EE APP FOR WINDOWS PHONE

Hi guys,   The MyEE app has arrived on Windows Phone.   Click here to download it and let us know what you think.   Thanks Joe  

4 Comments

Apple App Store free downloads

Hi guys,   So to celebrate their 5th year online, the App Store seem to have knocked down the price of some great apps to, well... free! Grab them while you can.   Here's a quick round up of the best:...

3 Comments

4GEE HACKATHON 2013

Hi everyone,   We're running our very first 4G Hackathon; a 36-hour event which is designed to pioneer the next generation of business apps.    If you're interested in attending the special event ...

1 Comments

New Community Manager

Hi guys,   In this digital age, I thought I'd introduce myself via the medium of video... I'm Joe, the new EE Community Manager. Hopefully I haven't scared you off already with my face:         Ver...

30 Comments

Apps of the Week #5: Film Buff Stuff

We like to think we’ve got a pretty good view of what’s happening in the world of apps. But sometimes it’s not easy to navigate the winding roads of Appville, so we thought you might appreciate a few ...

0 Comments

Apps of the Week #4: Skyfall spy tools

We like to think we’ve got a pretty good view of what’s happening in the world of apps. But sometimes it’s not easy to navigate the winding roads of Appville, so we thought you might appreciate a few ...

0 Comments

Apps of the Week #3: dating

0 Comments

Android apps of the year

Hey folks,   So earlier I posted an article about Apple’s ‘Best of 2012’, but I couldn’t do that without posting the same for Android apps. There shan’t be any favouritism in this forum – no siree!   ...

5 Comments

Apple announce the ‘Best of 2012’

Hey guys,   For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, Apple have released their annual ‘Best of ’ highlighting their top apps of 2012.  Here’s a snippet of the results…   Claiming the title of ‘App of...

0 Comments

MY EE update

Hey folks,   For those of you who have downloaded the MY EE app, just wanted to let you know that there is currently a new version available in the App store and on Android – Hi v1.4.   The new versio...

9 Comments

User Guidelines and General Information

Hello and welcome to the EE Community!   I’m Ed, your new Community Manager, and I’m delighted to have you here in the forums.   I want the EE Community pages to be an invaluable part of being an EE c...

0 Comments

Apps ON 4G

From streaming live TV and uninterrupted video calling, to live multiplayer gaming wherever you are. Some apps are built for 4G, others just shine with it.   Everything you used to do on 3G – like upl...

0 Comments