Highlighted
by
Visitor

wifi connection but no internet

My 4GEE mifi was working fine, connected to iphone, chromecast, ps3 and all worked superbly. after local signal outage all 3 devices connect to wifi but ps3 and chromecast report no access to internet, iphone is fine.

has the mifi somehow blocked the ps3/chromecast? any ideas?

cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: wifi connection but no internet

Hi @zolamotorsport

Welcome to the community. That sounds really strange.

Which model of 4GEE WiFi is it? You can see the range on our device help page (click the 4GEE WiFi filter and Update).

I'll do my best to help.

Chris

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Christopher_G: Why isn't the new EE 4GEE Router shown on the Device Guide pages? It's not much use to new owners of this new device?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @XRaySpeX

I believe it is under the home broadband section. 🙂

Here's the 4GEE Router page.

Chris

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Ah, OK, @Christopher_G. Bit confusing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.