Highlighted
by danni7544
Visitor

why cant i login to my ee, it keeps saying confirm number

I have registered with EE, went onto my emails to confirm registration but every time i try to login it says im nearly there and i just need to confirm number which i have about 10 times now. When i confirm my wifi number its saying its all done and i need to connect to my wifi, login and done but im already connected to my wifi and have tried logging in several times with no luck just to be told to confirm my number once again. Someone please help, i only want to check how much data i have left....

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: why cant i login to my ee, it keeps saying confirm number

MyEE doesn't work for registering PAYG MBB devices. It stops at telling you to connect your device & login to it, but when you've done as instructed it doesn't have anywhere for you to say you've done it.

This is supposed to be investigated since I reported it months ago but as far as I know, & you just confirmed it, nowt's been done.

You don't need to register your MBB device in order to use it. For topping up we got round it by topping up at an ATM. The Top-up card will also probably do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @danni7554

Have you previously had access to MYEE or is this the first time you are attempting to register your device?

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

MyEE doesn't work for registering PAYG MBB devices. It stops at telling you to connect your device & login to it, but when you've done as instructed it doesn't have anywhere for you to say you've done it.

This is supposed to be investigated since I reported it months ago but as far as I know, & you just confirmed it, nowt's been done.

You don't need to register your MBB device in order to use it. For topping up we got round it by topping up at an ATM. The Top-up card will also probably do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

by
EE Employee

HI @danni7544

This is still being looked into by our MYEE team, soon as we have any information you will all be informed.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.