This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Highlighted
by ROBBIE1972

why cant i get gas or electric'Ask now'

my gas card will not work in the meter and my electric is just the same

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: why cant i get gas or electric'Ask now'

Shouln't you be asking your fuel suppliers?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
8 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Shouln't you be asking your fuel suppliers?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ROBBIE1972  And this has what to do with EE.  EE as in 

EE (formerly Everything Everywhere) is a British mobile network operator, internet service provider and a division of BT Group. It was established in 2010 as a 50:50 joint venture between Deutsche Telekom and Orange S.A. (formerly France Télécom) through the merger of their respective T-Mobile and Orange businesses in the UK. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with around 30 million customers and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.

to make it clear EE don't offer GAS or ELECTRICITY.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Chris_B: But that's not a summary of Eastern Electricity!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@XRaySpeX   In that case 

Eastern Electricity ( not EE ) plc was an electricity supply and distribution utility serving eastern England, including East Anglia and part of Greater London. It was renamed Eastern Group under which name it was listed on the London Stock Exchange and was a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index until it was acquired by Hanson plc in 1995.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Chris_B: But to most of us they will always be remembered affectionately as Eastern Electricity ('EE'). Smiley Wink

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@XRaySpeX  Maybe, but at what part of finding a place to post on this forum does it not give it away that this is EE not  Eastern Electricity ?  

Perhaps mobile devices perhaps upgrades perhaps pay-as-you-go perhaps unlocking and PAC codes does not give it away that this is a mobile network operator forum, or any other forum come to think of it.   

Any way Eastern Electricity or Eastern Group as they now known is a new one for me as they don't serve my area.  

They are not EE for short any more they are now EG. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Chris_B: Can't you recognise a joke when you see one? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@XRaySpeX   As I'm sure you are aware jokes or sarcasm don't they work in text format.  

But in that case ha ha good one.  

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.