This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by Nipper Investigator
Investigator

text messages are all pending?

I have an HTC one M8. Texts were working ok then I wasn,t getting any replies. Noticed a little icon on bottom of texts when checked message details all are pending and I do not understan why any suggestions?

5 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: text messages are all pending?

You don't have any network connectivity & it's waiting till you have.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Nipper Investigator
Investigator

I can recieve messages and make calls

by Dollydaydream Investigator
Investigator

I have the same problem and can receive calls and messages. Got my phone yesterday, everything fine until today when I got the little clock symbol and all pending.

No other way to resend either!
by Legend
Legend

Hi, 

This is a problem with the phone software which HTC are aware of but haven not fixed yet. If you google the issue you will find many other people over many other networks have the same issue. 

This is not an EE problem. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Dollydaydream Investigator
Investigator

It may not be an EE software problem. However, they are the provider of the phone and they should take the relevant first steps in rectifying the problem.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.