by TwoWheelSue Investigator
Investigator

pay monthly to payg

My EE contract ends July this year. I want to go to EE PAYG at the end, keeping my number, how do I go about this? Do I need a new SIM card, do I need a PAC code? Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: pay monthly to payg

Anytime after 30 days before end of contract term, phone EE & tell them you want to transfer to PAYG. You keep your no. No PAC or new SIM needed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
by mpopeye
Explorer

I am doing the same at the end of this month, just call 150, tell them and thats it. Could not be easier.

Remember it takes 30 days so time it right 

mpopeye

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Anytime after 30 days before end of contract term, phone EE & tell them you want to transfer to PAYG. You keep your no. No PAC or new SIM needed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
EE Employee

Hi @TwoWheelSue and welcome to the community.

Please see the wonderful advice above from @XRaySpeX.

Many thanks,

Lee

by TwoWheelSue Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your reply. Do you think I would be able to order the £15 data pack (5GB) when I called to swap from monthly to payg or is this just an online exclusive? Wondered how I could get this?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You should be able to order it when you transfer or you can do it yourself by topping up to £15 & texting DP15 to 150. See also Pay as you go packs .

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TwoWheelSue

Thanks for asking some more questions 🙂

It looks like @XRaySpeX has stepped up and did it again.

Hope you manage to get everything done you needed to and if you haven't at least you now know what you need to do.

Anything else you need from us in community, please come back and see us.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.