Highlighted
by
Explorer

paid for delivery, told it would be next day, DPD now said 4 days time!!

paid for delivery, told upgrade would arrive the next day. No email from EE confirming order or receipt of payment. DPD emailed to say phone not arriving until Monday but EE already processed package upgrade..feel this is poor customer service. At best misleading information and at worst asking payment for a service that they cant provide. Is this usual for EE? Bit concerned as new contract is for another 24 months and still in cooling off period so could go to Vodaphone!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: paid for delivery, told it would be next day, DPD now said 4 days time!!

Hi @jenga-t

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you are still waiting.

What did you order?

When did you order it?

Where did you order from?

Here's what might delay your order:

• sometimes it's not always possible to get an immediate delivery date for your order - it may take a few hours. We'll always let you know details as soon as we have them.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Highlighted
by
Explorer

My point was that at point of sale I specifically asked when delivery would be ...I was told my phone would arrive the next day (today)...why say this to a customer when website says otherwise? Why charge 6.99 for delivery and not send a receipt? Why change contract before phone is even in use? Original order was stopped as phone not in stock but online shop said it was...since been informed sales team access different stock list to paying customers! Only found out not in stock when I phoned ee! Customer service seems low priority 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @jenga-t

I am honestly very sorry to hear that you are feeling this way and I promise you that customer service is our absolute priority.

I am sorry to hear that the experience that you advise you have had, has fell short on this occasion and has not met your level of expectation.

I hope your device is with you as quickly as possible and please let me know when it arrives.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.