This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by bianca1991 Investigator
Investigator

ordering

I ordered a tablet in pay monthly yesterday at 12 had one email sayin order reffered ect but thats it nothing eles does that mean i am not getting it or what as with my phone i recived a few emailes then a txt to say about delievery thanks any help would be great
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: ordering

@bianca1991 

Your order has been referred for EE to go through all the details before they either accept or decline your order. There are multiple different reasons why your order has been referred.

It can be anything from a low credit score, you've recently preformed a credit check against yourself, your existing EE account may need reviewing etc.

You'll need to contact the sales team on 0800 956 6000 and they'll be able to assist you further.

7 REPLIES
Investigator

... any help would be great dont really wana ring ee as lets be honest 90% of time they ain helpful lol
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Unfortunately you would need to call and see if you have been accepted.

Investigator

Ah ok thank you . Would i just ring 150 ? Or would it be a different number
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

@bianca1991 

Your order has been referred for EE to go through all the details before they either accept or decline your order. There are multiple different reasons why your order has been referred.

It can be anything from a low credit score, you've recently preformed a credit check against yourself, your existing EE account may need reviewing etc.

You'll need to contact the sales team on 0800 956 6000 and they'll be able to assist you further.

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

AS ABOVE

Investigator

Ok thank you shall gove them a ring
by hasanj10
Explorer

thanks
but it costs quite alot of money to call an 0800 number
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.