Highlighted
by
Explorer

myaccount login page is not working, hasn't for weeks

I have been trying for some time to login to the myaccount section (EE Mobile page) of the web site without success. The page itself is all messed up and when you enter your details and click submit it just sits there processing. The broadband, Orange and T-Mobile pages are fine.

I also notice the My EE app no longer works.

Andrew

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: myaccount login page is not working, hasn't for weeks

Hello @RabidHadron sorry to hear you are having trouble logging in to MYEE. Try another device or browser if you can, or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again. You can also try resetting your password through the forgotten password option on the login page sometimes this fixes login errors.

Since the app is not working either there may be a problem with your online account specifically. If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can check/reset your online account for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also logon to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @RabidHadron.

Just to add to @Profile closed great information please see our My EE Problems Logging in post.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Hi @Tom222 and @leanne_T, clearing my browser cache and cookies solved the problem with accessing My EE in the browser. I still have problems with the My EE app on my phone, though I'm guessing that could be due to my phone being unlocked and rooted.

Thanks for all your help.

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Fabulous news @RabidHadron

Please come back and see us in community anytime.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.