Highlighted
by
Explorer

mini wifi device

Hi

My 4G ee mini wifi device has been nothing but trouble since I stated the 24 month contract in June 2017. The original device has been replaced after it was sent back for repair. The on-going problem is although the device is showing as being connected on my iphone and laptop it actually is not. This problem happens now and again and can happen during important on-line work. I have taken screenshots on my iphone showing the ticked wifi connected but when trying to access various apps it states not network coonection please try again.

I am extremely frustrated that i am paying £29 per month for a service I am not receiving.

Does anyone know of any troubleshootig ideas to rectify the problem? Is there a way to update the verion software? I have followed the instruction to go to the setting tab on the website but I cant find one!!!!

David

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: mini wifi device

Hi @davidfirman

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Please check out the 4GEE WiFi Mini help page, there are lots of troubleshooting tips on there.

Please let me know how you get on.

Chris

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply. I have allready been through the troubleshooting web page and after following the instructions i failed to find the settings tab referred to.

Wow this is only part of the original post as connection lost again.

Please help someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me, @davidfirman.

Our technical support team will be able to help you get the connection sorted on your 4G WiFi Mini, please get in touch with them as soon as you can.

Let me know how you get on.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.