by maduk14

Re: iPhone X free beats headphones

Pre ordered 27th Oct, recieved the X on release day. 16 days lapsed, no headphones. Contacted EE on the 24th, they sent an email to an in-house dept to check on stock, promised an update by Saturday. Recieved no contact from EE so called them up today, email they sent in-house bounced as there is a massive delay/stock issue with the headphones and the dept can not accept any more emails. Customer Service Manager @ EE now involved, promised a further update on the 1st Dec.

EE shouldnt promise something they can not deliver on. Not too disheartened but on principle I expect EE to deliver on this or credit my account with the RRP of the product.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @maduk14

Sorry to hear of your experience.

It sounds like the manager in question has this in hand. Let us know how you get on after your update on the 01/12/17.

I really hope your free gift is there with you soon.

Chris

by lloydweston
Visitor

I received my iPhone X on 10th November and still waiting to find out when I will receive my headphones 20 days later.

I have spoken to multiple people who keep giving me different time frames which have been incorrect.

I were initially told I would receive a text 7 days after receiving the phone.

by

Hi @lloydweston,

Thanks for joining the EE Community. Smiley Happy

I've sent you a private message to grab some details from you.

James

by mightymorgs Investigator
Investigator

I have had my iPhone X for almost 3 weeks now but haven’t received any correspondence on receiving the free Beats X headphones. I was told when ordering my Max plan that they would be sent to me 14 days after receiving the phone. Please could you let me know when they will be sent?

Thanks

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @mightymorgs,

Welcome to the community,

Unfortunately, we cannot give you that answer in the forum. You will have to contact customer service on 150 and speak to them to see why you have not received your headphones yet. Normally, as soon as they have them in stock, they send them.

by

Hi @mightymorgs,

Welcome to the EE Community.

What date did you receive your phone on?

Thanks

James

by mightymorgs Investigator
Investigator

Hi James,

I received them on Saturday 11th - So 3 weeks ago today.
Thanks
by stevegage84 Contributor
Contributor

I’m waiting for my Beats X too - received my iPhone X (100GB MAX) on 14th Nov (now day 19) with no word on the delivery. I have the DPD app registered and nothing on it.

Slightly concerned that when asking CS on 150 I was advised that the headphones are sent out 16 days AFTER the 16 day cool-off period (DEFINITELY not what was advised when ordering online and then confirming the order via the phone!)

All in all it’s not been a good start to my EE journey - my Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular function isn’t working (STILL being investigated!), I was advised I’d get Apple Music free for 6 months when I ordered and then told AFTER joining I wasn’t eligible to get the free offer as it would take me over my EE “limit” and now the free gift not arriving when promised.

I understand that it has been extremely popular and I know stock can be limited - I’m just frustrated with everything now. I wouldn’t mind, but the current online offer says the Beats X are sent out within 8 days of receiving the phone!

by

Hi @mightymorgs and @stevegage84,

I've sent you both a private message.

Thanks

James

by Nadine92
Visitor

Hi James, I’m having the same issue I received my phone on the 16th and it’s now been nearly 3 weeks and still nothing? 

Can you help in anyway ? 

Nadine

by

Hi @Nadine92,

Welcome to the EE Community. Smiley Happy

I've sent you a private message.

I'll get this chased up for you as I receive your reply.

Thanks

James

by cstan5678
Visitor

So I got my phone on 14th also, and am still waiting on my Beats X headphones.  When I spoke CS last Thursday (16 days after receiving my phone) I was told there had been a slight delay and they will be out within the next couple of days.

Still nothing nearly another week later, spoke to CS again today to be told that they will need to email another team to find out what they delay is and it will take 72 hours for a reply. 

Not very impressed to be honest, and it doesn’t help that my partner who ordered the phone at the exact same time and got delivered the same day received the Beats today!!!

by

Hi @cstan5678,

Welcome to the EE Community. Smiley Happy

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

James

by Kez93 Contributor
Contributor

hello i would just like to know if you order your phone to an ee store will your beats be deliverd to the store too or your home address?

by stevegage84 Contributor
Contributor

@Kez93 I thought that my beats would be delivered to the store (same as my iPhone X and Apple Watch) - but they arrived at my home address today.

by

Hi @Kez93,

They'll be delivered to your home address.

Thanks Smiley Happy

James

by Dreamer Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I got sliver and I wanted  black can you tell me how I can change them ?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dreamer  You’ll need to call customer services to see if this is possible 

by Dreamer Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks for the quick repose Chris 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.