New Member

i wish to cancel my 4ee mobile wifi device

I previously purchased a 4GEE wifi device which I no longer need and I am looking to cancel the subscription.  How do I manage this especially when I do not have the number of the device any more?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: i wish to cancel my 4ee mobile wifi device

You need to phone EE & give 30 days notice of cancellation. They can ID you by your name & address.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
EE Employee

Re: i wish to cancel my 4ee mobile wifi device

Hi @Trundle and welcome to the community.


Please do give customer services a quick call and they will be able to search for you details via name and postcode.


Many thanks,



Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.