Highlighted
by
Visitor

i cant see my bills on my ee

On my EE account when I sign in I cant see my bills. I am the bill payer. it wont let me tick the payer box, the user box is ticked.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: i cant see my bills on my ee

Hello @jimmylynd sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your bill online. Try another device or browser if you can, or logging out then clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again.

If the above do not work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can access the account and check/reset your permissions for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @jimmylynd sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your bill online. Try another device or browser if you can, or logging out then clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again.

If the above do not work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can access the account and check/reset your permissions for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @jimmylynd

Thank you for joining community 🙂

Just in addition to the help @Profile closed has offered, please have a look at our MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT IN MY EE help and support pages.

There are two types of access to My EE for a pay monthly plan - the bill payer and main user.

Bill payer (account holder): the person who pays for the plan every month, for example a partner or parent. This person can see bills and change the settings.

Main user: someone who uses a device linked to the bill payer’s account, for example a partner or child. They will not be able to see bills or change some of the settings.

How to update the bill payer settings:

• In My EE select Account settings.
  • Select Change your numbers.
  • Then select from the options provided.
  • For new numbers you'll receive a code by text - enter this and you're good to go.

Change the bill payer settings now >

How to update the main user settings:

• In My EE, select the Device the user is using.
  • Select the link which shows Manage this device >
  • Select the tab Device usage controls.

Change the main user settings now >

I hope this helps and please let us know if you need any further support.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Highlighted
by
Visitor

Hi, it won’t allow me to select the box as bill payer. 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Rishamh19

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team, they will be able to help you get this changed 🙂

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.