Highlighted
by Packie
Visitor

can i add more than one device

I am not sure if i have posted in the right place but can someone tell me if I can have more than one number on the same account.

I have two PAYG phones and only able to have only one phone showing on my account. How can I add my other phone or do I need to setup a seperate account for each number. 

Much appreciate if you can help. Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: can i add more than one device

@Packie: Yes, you can. Login to your MyEE a/c / Menu / Account Settings / Add a new number.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Packie: Yes, you can. Login to your MyEE a/c / Menu / Account Settings / Add a new number.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Packie adding numbers can be done through MYEE online using a browser or using the new MYEE app if your phone supports it. Here so a link containing information on how to manage your online account including adding and removing mobile numbers. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/sign-up-and-manage-your-account/manage-your-acc...
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Not much relevance to PAYG, is it?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @XRaySpeX adding/removing numbers in MYEE is the same for pay monthly & PAYG users with the only difference being pay monthly users have to verify their number by entering their bank details where as PAYG users have to enter a verification pin sent to their phone. 🙂
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed: A pointless post that adds nowt to this thread. Makes one wonder why you bother to post it.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

I shall leave you to your pondering in peace then @XRaySpeX.

Have a good day. 🙂
by TonyMa Investigator
Investigator

I note your reply and have followed the link. However, nowhere does it seem to show me how to delete a PAYG phone device (that is no longer used) leaving me just the pay monthly account?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@TonyMa: In the list of existing nos. untick "I'm the User" & it should invite you to remove that no.

by TonyMa Investigator
Investigator

Appreciate speedy repsonse and was not sure that my post was even accepted as had no confirmed email as new member at the time!

Under "Manage Devices", it shows the PAYG phone only and under "Add Devices" it shows the Pay Monthly phone only and not the PAYG?

Thx

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@TonyMa: There was a delay of about an hour before your post appeared. It does that sometimes.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @TonyMa the add number feature in MYEE has not been working properly for a few weeks now. If you are unable to remove or change the permissions of the numbers please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can check/reset your online account for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂 
by TonyMa Investigator
Investigator

Thanks @Tom22 for your time. Tried the web chat and gave up after waiting 15 minutes for an operator to become free!!

Decided to accept the advice in a previous post and to leave it to take its natural course!!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @TonyMa I am having issues with this myself at the moment hopefully an update fixes it soon. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to discuss/share. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.