Community Activity

Resolved! Upgraded to sim only but I’m overseas

Hi this is my second question on the same subject  So I’ve upgraded to sim only but I’m overseas and they want to do a security check over the phone , I’m in Singapore so obviously miss their calls as it’s the middle of the night what can I do ! The ...

Hmgee by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM

How do I reactivate the SIM ??

Hacked by your guys!!

You people need to check the trustworthiness of your employees! My son put his phone in for repair then less than 24 hours later goes onto his PC only to find that his email and discord accounts have been hacked. Never happened before. Way too coinc...

Latest from our Blog

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

200 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

49 Comments

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro - Super powered Google phones, super powerful network Engineered by Google, they're fast and secure with the most advanced Pixel Cameras yet. Google AI powers amazi...

75 Comments