Community Activity

Help

hello, I'm trying to load my card but I can't. what's the reason?

Logging out

Can't log out.  Log out is under profile section. Which wont load. So much for security. Site has turned into an irritating piece of junk. How do I log out?

EE device mot

I have tried on a number of occasions to use the EE Device MOT App however it always asks for 9 digit code but I cannot find that anywhere on my iPhone 14. Any one with any ideas?

R9_992 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add new SIM to account

Hi, I have bought a new physical EE PAYG SIM card which I want to add to my existing EE account. I want to activate it online, but I am not replacing any of my existing phone numbers - it is an extra line on my account. Is there a simple way to do th...

Roaming in Jamaica

Hi, I’ve just arrived in Jamaica on holiday and even after texting 150 ROAMING before going away, I still for  have absolutely no signal whilst here though a friend I am with is also with EE and has full signal.I am due to receive a very important te...

Embee2 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Replacement handset abroad

This is not an urgent request. I'm planning for something that I hope doesn't happen.I spend six months a year abroad (mainly in the EU and particularly Spain). I have an unlimited roaming contract, so the service on my +44 number is good. However, I...

Payed bill not recognised

Hi, I have just payed my billWhich didn't go through as payed on ee websiteBut the money was still taken out of my bank for eeI do not have access to calling people atm to raise the issue and my internet may be cut off soon so I will not have interne...

Extra charge doesn’t add up

Hi, I have 4g broadband. The account for this has been billed £1.28 for an extra charge which has increased overall bill by £7.10. The sums  don’t add up !Neither does the fact that this account is only for broadband, no calls, no texts, no oversees ...

Anywhere Roaming pass

Hi, I arranged for anywhere roaming to take place as of today which I was informed included USA and Canada however as I have entered the United States I have not been informed via text like I was informed that this has been activated. how can I confi...

Latest from our Blog

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

202 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

51 Comments

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro - Super powered Google phones, super powerful network Engineered by Google, they're fast and secure with the most advanced Pixel Cameras yet. Google AI powers amazi...

75 Comments