Community Activity

fiber and EE TV

I had new fiber and EE TV installed at home at the beginning of April. However, when watching TV on different apps, it keeps buffering at the start of selecting something to watch and then can sometimes constantly buffer while watching something. Any...

Kar-wai by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extreme lag spikes with new Smart fibre router

Hi,Openreach recently helped my household install a new router, the white Smart Router with a fibre connection. But ever since we switched to this new router, the WiFi has been dodgy. Especially during gaming. Although download speeds have increased,...

Contract

I currently have a contract for my partner out in my name, but i am currently with three mobile and i am due to upgrade but i dont want to stay with three. Can i have another contract out in my name, my sister is also a customer of yours.

Yazmin27 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No operator supported, so you can't add an eSIM

Hi everyone,I'm having trouble getting my Google Pixel Watch 2 to work in the UK with EE as my operator. I've already synced my EID with my phone number through EE, and they've confirmed everything is set up correctly on their end. Despite this, my w...

Screenshot_20240418-100509.png

EE 4g mini WiFi

I have a monthly mini 4g WiFi contract for use in my static caravan. I use it to connect my fire stick to my smart TV. It connects easily enough but when I go into a channel it is just a black screen with no volume. I have tried this with 2 SIM cards...

Shaunw1 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Signal and 4G/5G Disappeared

For some reason, one of the phones on my account has stopped connecting to the EE network and 4G/5G. The last two weeks have been a nightmare. The phone shows there is a strong signal, but when I try to make or take a call, it says I am not connected...

Dan1O by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Error 531?

I've just purchased a Samsung 6 smart watch through ee. I'm not smart savvy so please bare with me! I've bought it with a data plan. I also have a contract phone through ee.   I've been trying to set it up for a week now unsuccessfully. When I go int...

Nat491 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Latest from our Blog

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

201 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

51 Comments

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro - Super powered Google phones, super powerful network Engineered by Google, they're fast and secure with the most advanced Pixel Cameras yet. Google AI powers amazi...

75 Comments