by PeggySue1 Investigator
Investigator

Wrong information online and in texts

I have a basic Talk and Text pack. For four months I have been telling EE that the boosts I have added to my minutes are not being shown online as incorporated into the total amount left in my allowances. The "Current Pack" section shows I have added four 10-minute boosts, which brings my weekly minutes up to 65, but the "Your Allowance" section always says I have a number of minutes left out of 25. If I text BA to 150, the return text has the correct information. Therefore I would expect the online information to be correct also. Apparently this is impossible to achieve. I have been told that if I'm not happy, they will give me my PAC code so I can go to a different provider. I think this is known as Customer Care. 

I now have a new problem with information. When the pack renews each week, I get a text telling me what all my allowances are. It first rells me the basic ones I had at the start and then has always said "boosted by" however many minutes I've added. Yesterday, the pack renewal text stated the boost is 10 minutes when it should be 40. I have reported this, only to be told again that if I'm not happy I can get my PAC and leave. Maybe this is the modern way of doing things. I'm accustomed to companies being concerned about not keeping customers happy. I'm only asking for accuracy, but you'd think I was demanding heaps of money the way they are resisting doing anything. Has anyone else had this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Employee

Re: Wrong information online and in texts

Hi @PegguSue1 and welcome back to the Commnity

Unfortunately, we are unable to access any account information.

Please do wait and see tomorrow regarding your boosts being applied as it may be a system error.

Any investigation will need to be completed by our customer service team.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

How did you miss the fact that I have detailed my experiences with the customer service team? They can't do a thing about it. That's after three months of trying. It really makes no sense for you to tell me they need to investigate it. My whole complaint was that they seemed firstly incapable of understanding the problem and secondly of fixing it.

by
EE Employee

Hi @PeggySue1

I understand your concerns.

As I mentioned previously here on the Community we are unable to access any customer account details.

Any investigation will have to be put forward by the PAYG team.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Where have I asked you to access my account details? I asked if anyone else had had the same problem. Did you read my post? Is that not what I said?

Marion Hunt
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @PeggySue1.

To get this sorted we would need access to your account.

If you can call us the team will be happy to help and make sure this is resolved.

Thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.