by 1990von
Explorer

Why is my ee app not working

My ee app has not worked now for 5 days all I get when I try to log on is a message from ee saying sorry it is their fault and to try again later.How do I check my usage and make sure I stay within my allowance.Thanks in advance.Craig 

19 REPLIES 19
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Why is my ee app not working

@1990von  Try deleting and then restarting the device then reinstall the My EE app.  If that still fails 

use this WEBLINK in the meantime until the app gets fixed/updated.  

by 1990von
Explorer

Many thanks for your help just tried the Web link and it worked but got a
shock as they have increased bill 1 month into new contract
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@1990von  If this is your first bill you will pay a little more as you had the device/contract a few days before your first bill was generated, you have to pay these few days also.  Your next bill will be the correct amount as it will be month to month billing.  

by 1990von
Explorer

Hi Chris this isn't the first bill it's the second they offered a deal to
keep a contract with them but now it looks as if they are trying to charge
the full price instead of the agreed amount I will ring them tomorrow and
see what's going on.thanks
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@1990von  If a discount has been placed on your account you will need to look at the bill breakdowns, as you'll find that the full price is always shown but discount are not but are lower down in the billing section.  

What your Billing shows might not be what you'll pay.   I have this on one of my accounts.  Full price is £25 put I don't pay that as the discount is taken off later in the actual billing section. 

by 1990von
Explorer

I will check it thanks
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@1990von  On the link I gave you click "SEE THIS BILL"  then scroll down to your phone number and click that ( it's got a + icon next to it).  You can then see what your actual billing is.  

by CarolGreen Contributor
Contributor

My ee app hasn't been working properly for about 7 days, phoned ee and was told they know about it and are working on it, it's been working fine until the updates, my data has been saying 3.7 for over a week now! 😡

Contributor

My ee app has not been working for about 7 days, 

phoned them and was told they know about it and are working on getting it up and running properly soon, 

its seems to have been since the updates! My data has been saying 3.7 for over a week now it won't update 😤😡

by
EE Employee

Hi @CarolGreen

If you've spoken to tech and they're aware of the issue.

They'll be working to get it up and running as soon as possible.

Did you try deleting and re-downloading the app?

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Yes done all that still won't work, ee knows about it and said they have had a lot of complaints, 

thank you Karen

Contributor

Just reinstalled the app again loading better than before! But my data still not updating 😤😡 also it now says my contact is a 12 month contract when I have a 24 Month contract?? Fed up with this app was working great till the updates 
by
EE Employee

No problem @CarolGreen

Hopefully it'll not be long till it's fixed.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Contributor

EE app still not working

ee app still not working really fed up can't understand why it's taking so long to fix

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EE app still not working

@CarolGreenb what issue with are you having ?  The app does work as many customers are using it.  But there is a few isolated customers who are having issues and you are one of these isolated instances.   

As you've not said what issue is  can you peace answer and try these options I’ve put. Thanks. 

Whet device are you using ?

is your firmware up to data ?  

Have you deleted and reinstalled the app ?

have you tried opening the app when connected to cellular data ?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CarolGreen

When you get a chance, please answer the questions put to you by @Chris_B so we can further help as best as we can.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Contributor

It seems to be working just tried it, the issue was I was not seeing any of my information, it was taking ages to load! I have a really good internet connection plus a good ee connection, I'm using a iPhone 7 yes that's all up to date and yes I have reinstalled the app, the app is still taking a long time to load

Contributor

I've done everything, I have a iPhone 7 yes all up to date, I have reinstalled the ee app 

i have really good home internet, I have a good ee connection, the app is slow to load today like it has been for nearly 2 weeks now, but the issues were I couldn't see any of my information, I can see it now but that could change again, I've never had any problems with the app until this, now I'm having trouble posting this reply 😡

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CarolGreen

Thank you for getting back to me 🙂

If it is working, then hopefully this will be the end of the problems for you.

Please monitor the speeds and feedback to us accordingly.

Richard

🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.