by dapow
Explorer

Why can we not upgrade ONLINE

How is it that EE are offering upgrades to Nexus 6P for £0 upfront and £34.99 pm on the home page and when you click on upgrade now it tells you to log into your account, yet when you do it does not offer you this deal or any of the upgrade deals shown on homepage. I do not want to go into a store to do this and am certainly not doing upgrade over the phone or through chat, It should be allowed to be done via your account site. Why are you making it difficult for existing customers to upgrade to these devices. Really bad service and when I spoke to someone through chat yesterday and I mentioned that Carphone warehouse are pretty much offering the deal, Rebecca J (that was her name) said why dont you just go through them then, Charming I dont think!

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Why can we not upgrade ONLINE

Hi @dapow,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm very sorry you have been unable to process your upgrade online. 

We did have some issues with the My Account service yesterday so this problem could be related.

Have you tried again today?

Thanks

James

by dapow
Explorer

Hi Yes I am online now and it still doesnt show the upgrade prices all it shows is what normal Joe public can have if they are not withh EE already, really frustrating and feel I am getting nowhere.

by

Thanks for getting back to me @dapow.

I'm going to feed this back to our web team now and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

James

by

Hi @dapow,

Have you had any success in completing your upgrade online yet?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.