Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Why can't i complete online registration for my new number/account

Day1 with EE and the website won't let me register my new number, 3 different telephone advisers have been unable to resolve...is this normal service from EE? If so, I'll be looking to leave asap.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Why can't i complete online registration for my new number/account

Hello @pudd99 sorry to hear you are having trouble registering for MYEE online. Try another device or browser if you can, or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again.

Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check why you are unable to register through here, but customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other should be able to register the number for you.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also browse the pages on http://ee.co.uk and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Tried all of the suggestions mentioned already, as advised by 3 different techniques support advisors on 3 different calls to 150. Nothing has worked, one advisor let slip that this is a known issue that EE have been trying to resolve for over two weeks. This does not inspire confidence, I am already thinking I should have stayed with Vodafone...

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Good evening @pudd99

Thanks for coming to the community.

Is your account on pay as you go or contract?

Do you get an error message when you try and register?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi, thanks for the reply. My phone is on contract, and I have had a couple of different error messages. On first attempt at registration, got as far as inputting my phone number. Error message said the number was not valid.  Phoned 150 and the tech support advisors said she would rectify and complete the process for me, and she told me to try logging in later. Every time I have tried to log in since, I get as far as step 2 (input phone number) again, but now the error message says that my phone number is already registered, and I can go no further. 150 unable to offer any further useful advice.
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @pudd99,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I will send you a private message on here with a link to our chat team. 

They can help you get this looked into further.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.