by RobJohn0 Contributor
Contributor

Why can't I use my Apple Watch whilst EE attempts to fix Apple Watch problems?

Surely EE planned for these issues?

10 REPLIES 10
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Why can't I use my Apple Watch whilst EE attempts to fix Apple Watch problem

Hi @RobJohn0

Welcome to the community.

What is the problem that you're having with your Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + 4G)?

I'll do my best to get you some help.

Chris

by RobJohn0 Contributor
Contributor

Re: Why can't I use my Apple Watch whilst EE attempts to fix Apple Watch problem

Thanks Chris - I went through the setup and got to the turning on the mobile data section. Then it came up with a white screen with the EE logo saying to call 150 and use code 031.

I've now been told it could take up to 72 hours - and I can't use the Apple Watch in the meantime.

Rob 

by
EE Employee

Hi @RobJohn0

Are you still seeing the issues?

Many thanks,

Lee

by RobJohn0 Contributor
Contributor

Hi Lee, yes, I tried just now and it’s going through the setup and stopping at mobile data - coming up with this the “Call 150 and quote 031” 

No idea how long it’ll take and it’s just a shame because I was told I can’t use the watch until it’s been setup with mobile data. 

Rob 

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@RobJohn0

there is no issue with setting the watch up and using it in the same way as the none LTE version works (same as series 1 and 2)

the problem looks like like some kind of provisioning issue for the eSim (I’m no expert by the way, just an observation and reading the mega threads on here and the conversation I had with support earlier)

Im in the same boat as you as well as many others seeing the 031. We were told it’s an issue with an EE server and should be fixed this evening (again not my timescale and comes with loads of salt)

by RobJohn0 Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, yes .. unfortunately seeing the same things. I was wondering to keep trying, or just wait until they call me (if they call me). 

Just a shame that I can’t just get it all setup and then continue with the mobile date activation at a later point. But hey-ho ... hope it’s all sorted soon 😁

by

Hello there @RobJohn0

Welcome to the community and thanks for joining.

I have sent you a private message on here to get some details.

Speak to you soon, Leanne.

by sjtyler1982 Investigator
Investigator

Please can someone message me as I have this same error and am upset by the reports that you have no fix for this and people waiting 10 days + and still no call from you. I am awaiting a call and not heard anything? please help!

by

Hello there @sjtyler1982

I have sent one to you if you can click this link and reply to me.

Thanks for coming here for help.

Speak to you soon.

by acrayner5 Contributor
Contributor

Terrible service from ee here. Cant use my watch for 24 hours, say i'll get a call back in the morning. Highly doubt that I will, error code 031 coming up every time even after starting from scratch, how could they not test this out???

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.