Highlighted
by swperb
Visitor

Why can't I gift data to my white 4g router?

I have the yellow osprey with several months left on the cintract. I would like to gift data from one to the other.

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Why can't I gift data to my white 4g router?

Hi @swperb,

Thanks for visiting the EE Community.

Please take a look at the data gifting help article to find out everything you need to know.

Hope this helps.

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

4GEE Home Devices, which the white router is, are not eligible to receive or donate data. See Data Gifting Terms and Conditions .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by jaques

Hi James,

I think you're missing the point.  We have paid for the data on our phone SIM.  Why can't we do what we want with it and gift it to any of our devices including the 4g router.

The only reason I can come up with, is that EE are putting obsticles in the way of using it.

Or could you confirm that I can pop my mobile SIM into the router to use it up that way?

Thanks

Steve

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@jaques: You may! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.