This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by R8ch3l

Who to contact about my "Free Tablet"

Hello, 

I've had a miserable experience so far with EE..  two months to install, a further six weeks to get it working properly (and it's still only as fast as broadband instead of fibre) and now my attention turns to the "free" tablet that I was entitled to and has disappeared off my order.

Today I've received an email that says that it wasn't attached to my order.  If I want them to investigate further than I have to complete the form again.  

I've done this, but I know why the tablet wasn't on my order but there's no mechanism for me to tell them (except that I did on the phone the other day)... the order was screwed up by the shop staff and had to be re-done four weeks later to get it going again...  obviously the shop staff didn't add the tablet back on.

The thing that really gets me is that I'm now paying a higher rate because I chose the tablet - but I still don't have it... it wasn't free, I purposely chose the tablet option knowing it was more expensive, but I was ok with that because I was getting a tablet... but apparently now I might not be!

Does anyone know where I can direct this to where I'm actually going to be able to get someone to do something about it... no-one seems to want to help.  The shop keep calling the call centre, I tell the call centre and then I get an automated response.

2 REPLIES
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Who to contact about my "Free Tablet"

Send a PM to @CustomerService (click on the name and then on the profile click on send Private Message on the top right).

by
EE Employee

Re: Who to contact about my "Free Tablet"

Hi R8ch3I

Welcome to the EE Community, thanks for posting.

If you've joined us on a plan that includes a free tablet you can redeem the free tablet using the link here.

I hope this helps,

Rory

Community guidelines Community stars programmeMeet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions