by Cubpaws Investigator
Investigator

What is different to boosts on the £30.00 everything pack from the £25.00 pack ?

I wanted to change from the £25 everything pack to the £30 pack. When I tried, a text warning came back saying different Boosts apply to the EP30 pack and I would loose my (4.5 GB) of Boosts. What are the different Boosts and why should I loose my hard earned existing Boosts simply by spending more money with EE ?

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: What is different to boosts on the £30.00 everything pack from the £25.00 pa

I don't see why. You only lose your Boosts when you change duration of your pack or just buy a £5 pack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Cubpaws Investigator
Investigator

Re: What is different to boosts on the £30.00 everything pack from the £25.00 pa

The text I received from EE was:  "just so you know, you get different Free Boosts with the £30 Everything Pack so you will lose the Ines you already have" 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Cubpaws

Please let me look into this one for you 🙂

Many thanks,

Lee

by Cubpaws Investigator
Investigator

Thanks very much

Regards
Paul
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: xxxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

by
EE Employee

Hi @Cubpaws,

The message you received was sent in error, this has now been corrected and you should be able to complete the request correctly.

Many thanks,

Lee 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Cubpaws

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on Boosts..

I’d love to treat you to dinner on us for sharing your experience and having an issue corrected off the back of your post.

Spot prize.jpg

I’m going to send you a private message – please reply to that message with your address details so that I can pop a restaurant voucher in the post.

Keep up the great work – it’s the people here who make this community a great place to be – and enjoy your meal out!

Many thanks

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.