by Romanmesh Investigator
Investigator

Upgrade of sim card

Hi. Can I use my ee essential sim only phone in Australia by upgrading it for one month or must I upgrade to an ee max deal. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Employee

Re: Upgrade of sim card

Hi @Romanmesh and welcome to the community.

Please speak to customer services who will be able to look into the most suitable plan/add-on for your needs whilst in Australia.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Profile closed
Not applicable

EE no longer sell any Max SIM only plans unfortunately so your only option would be a paid add-on.

by Romanmesh Investigator
Investigator

Thanks. Can I just check that I can buy a month add on for say Australia and then cancel it the following month.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Romanmesh

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you select one of our day add-on's you will only pay for the days when you use this.

Our Go Further add on at £10.00 per month is for a minimum of 6 months.

For full information see our EE Roaming Australia charges>

Thanks. Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

So the Go Further add-on @ £60 is worth buying if you want unlimited Talk + Text & at least 40 MB / day data for at least 6 days of your trip OR if you want to use your UK data allowance up to a max. of 15 GB / month..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.