Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Today 16 Oct 2017 i received 2 EE sims for mine and my wifes i phones to upgrade

Today 16 Oct 2017 i received 2 EE sims for mine and my wifes i phones to upgrade from Tmobile. tthese have worked ok. But when i tried to get live chat help with logging in to my account the operator reset the account password for 2 other phones for my grandchildren which i own the account but i never gave him or her these 2 numbers,since then its gone crackers and i can only get into the grandkids account by using the password that is supposed to be for new sim accounts

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Today 16 Oct 2017 i received 2 EE sims for mine and my wifes i phones to upg

@itsadoddle  As this is a public forum there is no account access here, you’ll need to call and speak with customer services about this. Sorry 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Today 16 Oct 2017 i received 2 EE sims for mine and my wifes i phones to upg

Hi @itsadoddle,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Have you registered your new EE account with My EE?

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

i was assured there would be no problem with this when i put the EE sims in the phones.my t mobile accounts have been cancelled and i am going round in circles changing passwords then finding its for the kids accounts not the old t mobile ones

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @itsadoddle,

Now your T-Mobile online accounts have been cancelled you can register with My EE.

Are the other phones you have with EE?

If so, you can add you other numbers to the same online account.

Find out more about managing your account settings >

Hope this helps.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.