by willo30
Explorer

Taking advantage of offers

Having been a customer since the old freeserve days I have had fibre bb for the last 3 years so am well out of my contract period. I am currently paying approx £43 for my service but have noticed an offer for £32.50 when signing up to an 18 month contract. I was wondering if I would qualify for this offer? Would I still have to pay the connection fee as I wouldn't need it also wouldn't need a router as I already have one.

Another thing is the 5GB data boost. Would I be able to apply this to my daughters phone or does the contract need to be in my name?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Taking advantage of offers

Hi,

Give CS/Sales a call and see what they can do for you. They may not offer you anything as you arn't a new customer, but then it's worth shopping around.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @willo30

@Northerner is right and it may be worth a chat with the sales team on 

0800 079 5112

In terms of a 5GB boost.

Here is some information from our Data boost for EE Broadband help and support pages.

Can I choose which number on my account gets the boost?

No. Only the broadband account holder can get the boost. So, make sure you give us your number when you sign up.

Please do give us a call and let's see if we can help.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Login to your Member's Centre @ https://web.orange.co.uk/r/login/ & see if Change your broadband plan offers you something for Existing Broadband Customers you like?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.