Highlighted
by

Suscribed and don't know how to cancel it!!!

Help! One of the kids has suscribed to a free gaming ad online. Had a text through and everything with a number to call if i wanted help. Tried ringing it but the number won't work. Tried googling the website nothing coming up. How do i unsuscribe? I'm scared it's taken money out of my bank. So far no add ons on my bill. What should i do? contact ee or my bank? Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Suscribed and don't know how to cancel it!!!

@Hals17x: What no is the text from?

It can't take money from your bank unless your son gave its details, but it could be charged against your EE bill if you are on contract or against your credit if you are on PAYG.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.