Highlighted
by Jg5 Investigator
Investigator

Stop pack

I keep texting Stop Pack to go onto pay as you go, and they just keep texting about other tariffs.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Stop pack

@Jg5  Text BALANCE to 150 the return message should say what you’ve got.    

Just to add if your already on a pack then texting STOP PACK will only stop next months pack from auto renewing when you top up it will not stop the pack that is currently in use. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jg5  You can not text stop pack to go on to payg.  You text stop pack when you want to change the pack your on and move to a different pack or if you don’t want packs and you want a standard payg. 

by Jg5 Investigator
Investigator

It is a new sim, I don't want the monthly pack, just want the pay as you go phone calls, I've text stop pack, and keep getting emails for changing to different monthly packs.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jg5 then that’s it.  EE are only informing you of what’s available.  The emails are because you’ve selected how EE can contact you, you can change this within your online account. 

by Jg5 Investigator
Investigator

How will I no if it has been changed to just pay as you go, and not having to top up monthly. This is my elderly fathers phone, just to be used in energency while he is out, so a monthly charge isn't any use to us.

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Jg5  Text BALANCE to 150 the return message should say what you’ve got.    

Just to add if your already on a pack then texting STOP PACK will only stop next months pack from auto renewing when you top up it will not stop the pack that is currently in use. 

View solution in original post

by Jg5 Investigator
Investigator

I understand now, I thought it would start on this pack, my father is in his 90s, so he won't use this months credit at all. I couldn't find anything on the packet that explains about it going straight onto a package. I am not young and up to date with these things, so probably other people would no these things when they buy them.

thank you for your help.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jg5. It’s not you it’s EE and the very poor way that they sell and explain how this works and how to change it to a standard payg.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.