This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Special EE apps on community request

was thinking maybe a nice idea : people can post ideas for new EE apps and comunity members can vote on them, EE garantees (when possible) that the highest voted app gets developed. Maybe with some limits that it has to be an app that has to do with the telecom the EE service, it has to be legal and so. so for example i would like an app that gives a continious usage per day app (so that i can see if i am likely to stay in myn data allowance 1,2 and 3 weeks before the end of my month) people / community members can vote on it The app that gets the most votes gets developed. (maybe create at that point some contact between an EE app developer and the community sugestor)
4 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Special EE apps on community request

Sounds good but is it practical?

Isn't there already apps out there for checking usage? I use the in house Samsung data usage so I haven't checked myself
Brendon

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below
Community guidelines

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile
0800 956 6000 (Option 5) from any other phone
0800 079 8586 Home Broadband & EE TV

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

first of all the idea is to have some community requests for apps and voting about them., The download controller is just an example, and in this way it could be built in in the my-EE app and i think that is an advantage ( i guess EE could access the payd for data used instead of the all used data , for example the data for EE film could be discarded and so)
by
EE Employee

Hey, use this forum as the space to suggest away! We want to develop the best ideas in collaboration with you!

The way to vote on ideas here is by kudos.

by
EE Employee

Also, I pass on all ideas to product owners even if they don't 'win'.  I will pass on your suggestion to have a daily view of data usage as this is a slightly different view than we current have in our data wheel in the MY EE app

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions