Highlighted
by
Explorer

Smart pack not adding taken credit

Try adding my smart pack numerous times and it said sorry couldn't etc tried by phoning 150 still wouldn't add saying I didn't have enough credit when it was saying I had £10 now it has taken £1 of credit and I don't have enough now to add my smart pack, I have had this problem before and managed to sort it my speaking to ee but it's says the phone line is closed! Is there anyway I could sort this out now with out waiting until the morning when the phone lines reopen as I need to use my phone. If anyone could help I would appreciate it

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by
Explorer

Smart pack not adding now it has taken credit and I can't add on

Try adding my smart pack numerous times and it said sorry couldn't etc tried by phoning 150 still wouldn't add saying I didn't have enough credit when it was saying I had £10 now it has taken £1 of credit and I don't have enough now to add my smart pack, I have had this problem before and managed to sort it my speaking to ee but it's says the phone line is closed! Is there anyway I could sort this out now with out waiting until the morning when the phone lines reopen as I need to use my phone. If anyone could help I would appreciate it 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Smart pack not adding now it has taken credit and I can't add on

Hello there @Cstgooner

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you got this sorted now?

Hope you are all up and running.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.