by znamboowa
Explorer

Samsung note 4 screen has gone black and I have taken out the battery and press

Samsung note 4 has gone black and I have taken out the battery and pressed the powr button for 1 minutes and done this in 2 times but it is still black but and light in the left side of the phone does light up and so does the home button and back button bit the screen is still black

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Samsung note 4 screen has gone black and I have taken out the battery and pr

Hi, 

Not sure of the point in this post?

If your phone has developed a fault and its insured with EE then speak to CS. If not then contact other insurers or Samsung support here. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Highlighted
by
EE Employee

Re: Samsung note 4 screen has gone black and I have taken out the battery and pr

Welcome to the Community @znamboowa

Have you tried plugging your phone into charge for at least 30 minutes, then try rebooting it?

If it's still not working you'll need to contact customer services or Samsung as advised by @Northerner.

I hope you manage to get it sorted.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by znamboowa
Explorer

I have tried to reboot it but still not working with take it to Samsung to see if they can fix it. Thanks for your help though 

by
EE Community Support Team

No problem @znamboowa, let us know how you get on.

Thanks for visiting the EE Community.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.