by Gullers
Explorer

Roaming won’t work in Cyprus? Neither will my wife’s phone on EE? Can’t call 150

Hi I’m in Cyprus and my roaming won’t work. It didn’t work last week in France either despite my phone being set up for roaming. I’m a personal EE customer. I can’t even call 150. My phone just gives out a few beeps when I try and call. Could someone please help?

thanks a lot 

andrew

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: Roaming won’t work in Cyprus? Neither will my wife’s phone on EE? Can’t call

Hi @Gullers

If you're pay monthly, login to your account and click on device, roaming.  If you have the option to live chat, click the box and chat to a customer service agent. 

When you have roaming on your phone, you will then be able to call customer services to enquire about your wife's phone. 

Also, you could try performing a manual network search. 

Thanks, 
Martyn

by Gullers
Explorer

Re: Roaming won’t work in Cyprus? Neither will my wife’s phone on EE? Can’t call

That’s great advice, thanks Martyn

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gullers

Welcome to the community.

Did you manage to get through to live chat?

Here are a few troubleshooting steps that may help you get set up:-

Try re-booting your device

Try turning 4G off in ‘settings’

Perform a manual network search:-

• iPhone – Settings > Carrier > Toggle Automatic OFF
  • Android – Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Tap OK
  • Windows – Settings > Mobile Network > Network Selection > Tap on start manual search

Please let me know if any of that works.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.