by Disney_Jenny
Explorer

Replacement phone required

Hi

My device encountered a fault and had to be sent for repairs. My device needs to be replaced and the device has been requested from Google. Based on the repair status it has been requested for 2 weeks now. I have been advised that there has been a shortage of Pixels and they are now getting on top of the demand.

I just wanted to ask is it normal for a replacement handset has to be requested from the manufacturer if there are handsets in stock online. I'm just concerned that I've been without my handset for nearly 3 weeks and due to go abroad soon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Replacement phone required

Hi, 

There is no account access on these forums so you will need to discuss this issue with CS via any landline/another mobile or live chat. 

Your insurers are separate to EE (company) so will obtain stock from different sources. However 2 weeks is a long time and I would suggest you make a complaint via your insurance policy complaints process. This process will be detailed in your policy documents. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Disney_Jenny

Thanks for coming here.

Is this a replacement from us?

Speak soon 🙂

by Disney_Jenny
Explorer

Hi @Leanne_T

Yes it was a replacement from you due to a fault whilst in the manufactor's warranty.

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Disney_Jenny

If you can get in touch with our customer service team they will chase this for you.

The online stock and replacement is different.

Hope you get this soon 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.