by Prussian74

Poor BB coverage in some rooms, how can i increase it?

Hi, i have good connection /speeds but in some parts of my house the signal is just too weak. i am not IT literate so can somone explain to me please what options i have to increase?

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Employee

Re: Poor BB coverage in some rooms, how can i increase it?

Hi @Prussian74 and welcome to the community

You can purchase our Home WiFi kit which will increase range in various rooms.

(Just to note CLI is your area code and landline number)

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

One way is to invest in Powerline adapters, which carry your LAN signals over the home's mains wiring. They may be purchased from any electronic retailer or EE itself. EE's guide to using them may be found in Fix problems with my powerline adaptors .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Linky doesn't compute! Corrected:

@Lee_H wrote:

You can purchase our home WIFI kit which will increase range in various rooms.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @XRaySpeX

Cheers, 

It was showing for us due to the cache of the page 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.