by Chloejones97
Visitor

Phone cut off due to no payment yet another month has been added onto my bill

I couldn’t pay my bill for 2 months but my phone was still working during those months until it was fully cut off (understandable) but since then another further months payment has been added although I haven’t been able to use my phone so instead of £130 to pay I’m having to pay £180, an extra £50 for something I was not able to use. Not a happy bunny at the moment 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Phone cut off due to no payment yet another month has been added onto my bil

@Chloejones97 You’ve been billed also for none payment.  If you can not afford to pay a monthly bill it’s best to call customer services and have a chat with them as they are there to help.  Don’t just do not pay as it’s your credit score your potential messing up. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Phone cut off due to no payment yet another month has been added onto my bil

Hi @Chloejones97

Thanks for posting in community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you are or have been struggling to make payment on the account.

Here is some information from our Unable to pay bill help and support pages.

We can help

As a responsible provider, we understand your circumstances can change, whether it’s because of ill health, an employment change or a number of other reasons. If you find yourself struggling to pay your bill, we’ll support you and discuss other ways for you to pay should you encounter any financial difficulty.

We’ll ask you some questions about your situation and try to find a way to manage your bill that’s affordable, which could help you retain the availability of your service and give you one less thing to worry about.

If you don’t let us know

If you can’t pay your bill and you haven’t talked to us about it, we’ll try and contact you by phone and mail. But unfortunately, we’ll also have to suspend your service and you won’t be able to use our network until you clear any outstanding balance. If this happens, we may also:

Read more helpful information on how we use credit files and what to do if you’re ever struggling to pay ...

Please remember that we are here to help and the best thing you can do is call us as soon as you can so we can work together to stop any further action being taken. Get in touch with us here.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.