Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

PAYG to Pay Monthly

Just got an EE Pay Monthly contract (and new phone) through Mobiles.co.uk and it had the option to transfer my EE PAYG number to the Pay Monthly contract.

Received the phone today with a new Pay Monthly SIM which has a new mobile number on it. I was not expecting this.

What should I do?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: PAYG to Pay Monthly

Well it would appear that Mobiles.co.uk did nothing, but I contacted EE customer services (through live chat) and spoke to someone very helpful who resolved the whole issue.

They moved my PAYG EE number to the new Pay Monthly EE sim, and everything seems to running correctly now.

I would say that if anyone else has this problem, contact EE Customer Services, they are very helpful and resolved the whole issue (in about 10 minutes).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

PAYG to Pay Monthly

I have just got a new EE Pay Monthly contract (from Mobiles.co.uk) and it came with the option to transfer an existing EE number to the contract. I entered my EE PAYG number and stated that it was PAYG.

I have received the phone today with a new Pay Monthly SIM with a new number on it.

I was expecting my PAYG number to be used for the contract number.

What should I do?

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@zerostate  providing you gave your number to mobile.co.uk they should be taking care of the rest are making sure your number is transferred to your new contract SIM card.    

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @zerostate,

Welcome back to the community.

As @Chris_B said, I'm sure mobiles.co.uk will have initiated a number transfer from you.

To put your mind at ease, please get in touch with customer services and a member of the team will be happy to check for you.

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Well it would appear that Mobiles.co.uk did nothing, but I contacted EE customer services (through live chat) and spoke to someone very helpful who resolved the whole issue.

They moved my PAYG EE number to the new Pay Monthly EE sim, and everything seems to running correctly now.

I would say that if anyone else has this problem, contact EE Customer Services, they are very helpful and resolved the whole issue (in about 10 minutes).

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @zerostate Smiley Happy

I'm glad you had a good experience when contacting customer services.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.