by Grandadme
Explorer

Orrange top up cards

Hi all. Needed to top up my wife's Orange payg phone but card is out of date. Called into an EE shop to ask the question. Was told to phone 150 and ask for a new card and SIM.

That cost the norm 25p however I was told to go to an EE shop and they would do it. Just no help at all.

Question please How do i obtain a new top up card or a SIM plus card for EE transferring the current phone number and balance.

Thought at the end of the day it may be easier to change to an other provider!. Any constructive help please.  Thanking you in anticipation.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Orrange top up cards

An EE top-up card, which you can get from an EE shop, will work on an Orange SIM.

Or you may Move to EE pay as you go .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

An EE top-up card, which you can get from an EE shop, will work on an Orange SIM.

Or you may Move to EE pay as you go .

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Grandadme

Thanks for coming to the EE community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience so far, but I hope the outstanding answer and support from @XRaySpeX has pointed you exactly where you need to be.

Just please follow where he has directed you to and it will be a nice, easy process.

Any further support you need, please just shout.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grandadme
Explorer

Re: Orange top up cards

Cheers for the reply still wonder why i have been told to contact 150?  then redirected back yo the shop!

It's a 15mile round trip once is bad enough but twice. Never mind I will move on. Have a nice day.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Orange top up cards

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.