by Dinkyyy
Visitor

Old tmobile tariff free unlimited data and texts for life a

I've been on the same tariff for 9 years, this is when you top up £10 in one month , you get free unlimited texts and data the following month,

I had reason to call customer service up because of a local mast being down for 3 weeks, I asked if they would kindly add £10 as a goodwill gesture,

I asked If this goodwill £10 would act to give me the free texts and Data for March, and was assured it would,

On the 1st March I discovered my credit being taken when texting.

Called customer service again, after I was put on hold and was then Imformed my deal has been stopped and taken away from me,

I argued that this "for life" deal and shouldn't be taken away, And we should be obliged to honour it.  I've had no hint that this was going to be removed, I feel this is unfair and I've been (incorrectly)  tricked out of this

Has this deal been removed wrongly? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Old tmobile tariff free unlimited data and texts for life a

@Dinkyyy   As this is a public forum that doesn’t have account access or access to listen to the phone call you had with customer services you’ll need to speak with customer services about this.   

by
EE Employee

Re: Old tmobile tariff free unlimited data and texts for life a

Hi and welcome to the community @Dinkyyy

This will have to be investigated by our customer services team please give us a call to have us look into this issue for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.