by Fandabijojo Investigator
Investigator

No account access on website and app. Help!

I've just joined EE from O2 and up to now not very impressed that I cannot check my account status on the website (it's stuck on the account settings page saying to add another  number etc) and the app wont get past the page saying I have to verify my email account. Which I have done about 15 times!

Please help! It seems to be a common thing (which is a bad sign) from what I can gather. I'm getting very frustrated. Live chatted 3 different people yesterday and went into my local store. All could not help 😞

I just wanna check/manage my account. Never had this problem with 02 (just saying).

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: No account access on website and app. Help!

Welcomes to EE’s abysmal online account management!!!!  It’s a big step down coming from O2.

O2 - great billing/account management system, abysmal network.

EE - abysmal billing/account management system, great network.

One day a network may be eventually be able to offer both!?!

I believe you still cannot use the app until your full online desktop account is set up properly so I’d forget about the app for the minute and get the desktop version sorted first.

What I suggest you do is ring EE and ask them to reset/delete your entire online account and then set up a brand new one from scratch.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Welcomes to EE’s abysmal online account management!!!!  It’s a big step down coming from O2.

O2 - great billing/account management system, abysmal network.

EE - abysmal billing/account management system, great network.

One day a network may be eventually be able to offer both!?!

I believe you still cannot use the app until your full online desktop account is set up properly so I’d forget about the app for the minute and get the desktop version sorted first.

What I suggest you do is ring EE and ask them to reset/delete your entire online account and then set up a brand new one from scratch.

View solution in original post

Investigator

"O2 - great billing/account management system, abysmal network.

EE - abysmal billing/account management system, great network."

I think you've hit the nail on the head there 😕

I'll give em a call and see if that does the trick if that's what you think. Something has gone wrong somewhere. I feel like I've spent the last 2 days trying to sort this very uneccessary problem.

Cheers for the advice jmitchel 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Fandabijojo

Thank you so much for coming to see us 🙂

I am sorry to hear you are not having a great early experience, but hopefully I can turn that around 🙂

Iv'e sent you a private message  to get some further details.

Richard

🙂

Investigator

Hi Richard.

Thank you for the reply. Apologies I didn't respond yesterday but I gave the technical team a call directly and a very nice lady called Rachael managed to fix it for me.

Don't quite know how/what the problem was... but it's fixed! Whoo hoo!

Thank you:-)

by
EE Community Support Team

Fabulous news @Fandabijojo

Have a great weekend

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Amanda66 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I'm having that kind of problem too.  I want o look at my account.  But it's been a long time since I last did.  So I can't remember my password.  I've gone through making a new one but each time since Sunday I get "We're doing a quick update, so your account can't be accessed right now. Please come back in a little while"  it's now Tuesday so not a quick update.  I'm stuck now as I can't get into my account. Really would like to know what to do.  So your not alone.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Amanda66  As above give customer services a call about this. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.