Highlighted
by L4UR4 Investigator
Investigator

New payg SIM, pack not loading

Hey, I recently added a payg SIM with £15 pack to my account. I activated the sim on Friday but the pack has still not been added/activated so I am unable to send texts or make calls, can you help please? 

9 REPLIES 9
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: New payg SIM, pack not loading

Hello @L4UR4 try restarting the phone and texting the code AL to 150 to check your balance, pack and allowances information. You can check the status of any packs on your account by accessing this link using your phones data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

If the pack is not showing customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other have access to accounts and can look in to this for you. 🙂

by L4UR4 Investigator
Investigator

@Profile closed thank you, done this and it was showing as a £1 data pack. I topped up £15 to be able to do something on the phone, no sign of the £15 4gb pack that I originally paid for (£12 as there was a discount), it's taken a pound for the data pack. This payg SIM was actually for my mum as I already have 3 contract phones with ee and never had a problem but this is frustrating and I can see from other posts I'm not the only one 😕  

Thanks for your help but still confused as to what happens now 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @L4UR4 sorry to hear the incorrect pack has been added to the account. Please call customer service on one of the numbers mentioned above who can check your order and get you up and running with the correct pack. 🙂

by L4UR4 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks @Profile closed 👌

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @L4UR4 you can use the options 2, 2 from the main menu for a direct transfer. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @L4UR4.

Please do follow @Profile closed great advice and give us a call.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

by L4UR4 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks @Leanne_T & @Profile closed got it all sorted out, very impressed with customer service, there was an error when processing the sim card package and the wrong one had been added, advisor on the phone managed to sort it out very quickly and even suggested a package that was a better deal for the same price😁 cheers for all the help 👌

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @L4UR4 glad to hear you had a positive experience contacting customer service. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

by
EE Community Support Team

Great news @L4UR4

Glad you got this sorted and thank you for the great feedback!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.