Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

(NOT)MY EE

This app still unable to show my plan.come on ee is there any need.this (cr)app hasnt worked properly in about 6 months.this is where bills are viewed,etc.seriously laughable system but great people ee.Everything everywhere as a name says it all.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

(NOT)MY EE

What code

This app still unable to show my plan.come on ee is there any need.this (cr)app hasnt worked properly in about 6 months.this is where bills are viewed,etc.seriously laughable system but great people ee.Everything everywhere as a name says it all.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: (NOT)MY EE

Afternoon Buda,

Not sure why you are still having issues as the Android app seems to work ok. What parts of your plan are not showing as correct? Does it show as correct if you log into your online account?

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Now offnet texts are displayed in my usage and this includes the other number on my account.how is this possible with an ee number it cant be offnet.all this detail about off net texts yet it cant display my plan to me.works fine lucky you

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

As above my post has a box at top with writing.when i tried to post 1st time it asked for a code nothing else on page.error msg followed.ive had it

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

I dont trust this at all.

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Charging the battery is that it

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed.  Everything Everywhere  ?  Who’s that ?   

Have you loged out of the app and deleted it.  Power down your device and  then restart it.   Now try reinstalling the app.     

Out of curiosity what device are you using ? 

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Samsung a3 2017,tried and tried.it says my plan we cant show you this info at the moment however text plan to 150.following these instructions would be enough to enrage anyone.pass the buck .passed about like a baton recently.bb british baton.

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Thank **** my oven is broken.

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Text plan to 150. List of options then to opt out of marketing communications?this what 150 is?marketing comms that why still not working.solved then been phoning wrong number.anyone have cs number?

Highlighted
by
EE Employee

Hi @Profile closed and welcome to the community.

All our customer service numbers can be found on our get in touch page.

Please do speak to our technical support team if you are still having issues with the app.

Many thanks,

Lee

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you doing this over wifi or cellular data ?  

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Have used both.cellular tends to be worse slightly.

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

APPS

My ee tells me to text plan to 150.this isnt even an option on 150.on earlier post person said he  didnt know what my problem is as android app was fine.have came to the conclusion already that this community site helpful as it may be contradicts itself too much and is rather blunt.most folk know how to get on touch but real people answers and experiences are invaluable.you wont find that here.thAnks all anyway 

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: APPS

Cant believe somebody gets paid for writing such sloppy programs etc

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Offnet texts

My other ee number now showing in this list of offnet texts in my usage in my ee.so now ee must be off network. This is amateur stuff.thinking bout buying a cb.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Offnet texts

Hi, 

Thanks for the feedback. As mentioned before maybe speak to CS via 150 tomorrow after 8am as there maybe a reason for this. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Offnet texts

Morning @Profile closed

Thanks for coming back here.

Please do get in touch with our customer service team.

They will be able to get this looked into for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.