Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

NHS Discount

Hello, I currently have a phone with EE and it is a 24 month contract. I have come to find out that EE offers NHS discount.

How can I get this applied to my current pay monthly plan?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: NHS Discount

Good Morning @mitchellcrotch

@Chris_B & @XRaySpeX are correct in the info they've given.

Any sort of perk discount must be added at point of connection or upgrade, it's not something we can add at a later date.

It's not a promotion as such which is why it's not advertised, it's something that is arranged through the business sector you work for.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@mitchellcrotch  I might be wrong but I'm sure that the NHS discount has to be applied at the time of taking out the plan.  

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

That is a bit unfair as I didn't know about it at the time and EE don't not really promote it. 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@mitchellcrotch  As I said I might be wrong.  

One of the content term will be able to confirm this tomorrow for you.

This will get there attention and one of them will reply here tomorrow for you. 

@Karen_C @James_B @Leanne_T 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Employee discounts can only be applied at the time of taking a new contract or upgrading. It was up to your HR Dept or your firm's benefits' Website to make you aware of this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Employee
Solution

Good Morning @mitchellcrotch

@Chris_B & @XRaySpeX are correct in the info they've given.

Any sort of perk discount must be added at point of connection or upgrade, it's not something we can add at a later date.

It's not a promotion as such which is why it's not advertised, it's something that is arranged through the business sector you work for.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Missing the point... Answer is no

vodafone do nhs discount and virgin at managers discretion, ee do not

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Well you are very rude aren't you? If I asked for your opinion I would have asked for it. 

Karen kindly provided a solution to my question a few weeks ago, which as you can read above, shows EE do provid NHS discount, but only at the point of purchase. 

Thank you for pointless contribution though.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@mitchellcrotch: You did! When you post on any forum, you invite anyone's & evetyone's opinion.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

The solution was put into this forum 2 weeks ago, by Karen. Shah312's unwelcomed reply was irrelevant and also wrong. 

So I will say it again, if Shah312 had something constructive to say about my initial query, it would have been helpful, but this was not the case.

Thank you for your help 'Grand master'.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.