Highlighted
by
Explorer

My payment plan on the my EE app is showing a higher price than on my contract

So I have just moved from T-Mobile to EE and I look on my app at my payment plan and it says it's for £61 and on my paper contract when I took it out says £24 a month? Any idea why it's so high on the app?!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My payment plan on the my EE app is showing a higher price than on my contra

Is it the same in your online MyEE a/c? What does the itemisation show it's for?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
Explorer

Re: My payment plan on the my EE app is showing a higher price than on my contra

Yes on the EE app, it shows for the 64gb wifi box, when I was told I would pay £24 for it. 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chlo1,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Has your first bill been produced yet?

If you have signed up to a promotional offer, My EE may still show the normal price plan costs, with the promotional discount showing on your actual bill.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.