by markrich1968
Visitor

My package has got European calls unlimited.....so I can use as normal with no r

So I can use as normal no extra charge yes

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: My package has got European calls unlimited.....so I can use as normal with

Hello @markrich1968 if you have EU roaming minutes included in your plan then these should cover any calls that would normally be included in your UK call allowance yes. Here is a link to the EE price plan guide where you can check the charges and what is included in your price plan. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/price-plans-and-costs/pay-monthly-price-plan-brochur...

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @markrich1968 if you have EU roaming minutes included in your plan then these should cover any calls that would normally be included in your UK call allowance yes. Here is a link to the EE price plan guide where you can check the charges and what is included in your price plan. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/price-plans-and-costs/pay-monthly-price-plan-brochur...

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @markrich1968.

Just to add to @Profile closed great information, please check the Roaming is set up for you.

You can do this by getting in touch with our customer service team.

If you tap here for our get in touch page and select EE you will have an option to chat to an agent.

Have a great time 🙂

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Make sure roaming is enabled as well.

text ROAMING to 150 before you travel.

You'll get a text either confirming you're set up, or telling you how to set up roaming on your device.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.